Habersham County Youth Soccer Complex
This Project consisted of the design and permitting of a youth soccer complex. The existing site was being utilized for youth soccer fields, however was in poor condition. The fields were originally designed for baseball, however after years of abuse, the fields no longer had an adequate playing surface. In addition, the fairgrounds complex was in dire need of additional parking for special events.
The fields are laid out in a large grassed area that can have multiple configurations for youth soccer fields. This allows flexibility in use of the fields while providing the a well lit, secure playing surface for play..The parking allows for over 400 additional parking spaces and is designed to accommodate horse trailers for special livestock events at the fairgrounds complex.
J M Smith Engineering LLC
155 Clarkesville Street
Cornelia, GA 30531
· Fields Designed for Youth Soccer
· Flexible layout provides for multiple soccer field configurations
· Provides for over 400 parking spaces to Fairgrounds complex
· Worked design around existing lighting to gain best value of field lighting
· Sports turf fields with irrigation